CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's circulating!

I've been tagged! (I can't pretend I'm not pleased, though.) I don't know that I'll do 14 like Scarlet did, but we'll see what I come up with!

The Rules:
-Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
-Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am a total dog nut. Hardcore. I love any and all things canine. Well, okay, that isn't true. I dislike certain breeds like chihuahuas, min pins, schnauzers (unless they're giant schnauzers), spaniels, miniature/toy poodles, and miniature dachshunds. In fact, I pretty much hate that people feel the need to (a) miniaturize everything, and (b) intentionally breed mutts, call them stupid -doodle or -poo names and then sell them like they're some rare find or something.

2. I'm a bellydancer. I do mostly dark fusion stuff, but my movement vocabulary is based in raqs sharqi. My bellydance idols are Kami Liddle, Amy Sigil and the rest of UNMATA, the Indigo, Tempest and a plethora of truly talented, inspirational local dancers.

3. I'm constantly obsessed with changing my hair. Changing color, style, length... I'm pretty much never fully satisfied. For instance, right now I love the color (dark, rich brown), but I rather want to chop it all off. It's almost mid-back right now, but I've been increasingly thinking about chopping it all off to a pixie length. And playing with curls. Ad infinitum.

4. I loooooooooooove body mods. I have 9 piercings - three in each lobe/lower helix, the first holes stretched to 10g and going further, an industrial and a nostril piercing - a host of retired piercings including tongue, navel and random ear piercings - and 4 tattoos. To me this is far too few and I will be getting many more of both as finances permit. My next piercing will be either a VCH or sternal microdermals, and my next tattoo will be a watercolor-esque tiger lily piece on my upper left arm. I also love the ideas of scarification, branding and suspension, although the only two I would probably try would be the scarification and suspension. MAYBE. We'll see if the opportunity ever arises.

5. Within reason, I will try anything once. I figure, if I'm going to dislike something, I'd better have a firsthand reason behind that dislike and not rely on the judgement of other people. And who knows, something I thought I'd dislike, I might actually turn out to like! For instance, sushi grew on me. In a big way. Anal sex, however, did not. I can give, but not receive.

6. This election is the first in which I've truly participated. In fact, I just registered not a month ago - Independent. I was too young to vote in either of the Dubya elections, although I knew I didn't like the man. After that I just didn't care enough to really do more than form a loose opinion of the candidates involved in whatever election it was. This one I'm totally in. And I don't think I have to say who I'm voting for!

7. My most hated chore is folding/putting away laundry, but I force myself to do it because I also can't stand digging through a laundry basket full of clean laundry and having it come out all wrinkled. Although, speaking of wrinkles, I don't own an iron. Anything that needs de-wrinkled either goes in a steamy bathroom or in the dryer!

8. Nothing - at least, nothing I've experienced thus far - gives me quite as much of a thrill as flogging/paddling/whipping/caning/otherwise beating the crap out of a willing bottom. I LOVE leaving marks. Of any kind. Mmmmm.

Okay, I'm stopping at 8. Hmm, who to tag...

CurvaceousDee
Shay
And, to expand it beyond the sex blogger circle... Dimmie!

1 comments:

Dee said...

Aww - you tagged me!

I did a very similar meme to this earlier in the year - have a read and find out about six of my unspectacular quirks :)

xx Dee