CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Players

There comes a point in every blog when the writer herself becomes overwhelmed with the amount of initials used and feels she must explain further.

This is that point. So, let's get started, shall we?

M: my primary and life partner. Six months younger than I. We met in college when he was my then-girlfriend's best friend. Since starting this blog he has embarked on the journey of transitioning from female to male, which is very exciting. You'll see me refer to him less and less as "M" and more so as "Em" or "Emmett" now, because for me "M" is just reminiscent of his pre-trans life. I do write updates on his transitioning here, but for the news straight from the horse's mouth, see his blog.

Kyle: my boyfriend, or the "secondary" if you will. Our relationship is still quite new but I am very optimistic that there is much potential in it for greatness, and I am very much looking forward to seeing where and how it goes. Most will recognize him as ButchtasticKyle of Twitter and his own blog.

Q: my Fairy KinkMother. A good friend whom I met in the local scene - she kind of took Em and I under her wing. She is kind of a universal, fluid type of person: I couldn't stick any one label on her. Queer, kinky, switchy... all fit, but only to an extent, because I swear the woman transcends labels.

As a side note, you will also probably see me mention C and D in relation to Q. C is her husband and D is her girlfriend/submissive whom I have recently dubbed my Fairy KinkAuntie. Yes, apparently poly relationships abound in this extended family of mine.

I also mention my mother a lot, but that's self explanatory and I really don't use an initial for her. What you should know about my mother is that she is divorced from my father and is also kinky and poly. Fun factoid: she is the one who introduced me to FetLife. I know I drove her crazy growing up - I had quite the attitude and the mouth to match - but now that I am out of adolescence and also not living with her, we get along very well.

So I guess that's it for now! I'm sure this list will remain ever changing and expanding...

0 comments: